A smooth, tailored profile lets you relax in contemporary style with the Tomkins Park Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests. Adjust the headrests so you can stay in the conversation or catch your favorite TV show while fully reclined. High-density back and seat cushions offer support and comfort for hours. Top stitching details add a handsome accent.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
42"H x 64"W x 42"D Seating Area Dimensions
23"SH × 46"SW × 22"SD × 26"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Durable 100% polyester fabric can handle everyday use by an active family
- Power headrest allows you to watch your favorite TV show while in the reclined position
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Built to last with the DualFlex Blue Steel Spring™
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.