Description: Power Rocking Recliner with Power Headrest
Product Description: Rio's traditional frame is highlighted with subtle back wings and inset padded armrests that peek up for an interesting appeal. Its divided back cushion provides support all the way from your neck down to your lumbar region for full support. A power rocking reclining mechanism lets you rock and recline, and a power button control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Open Depth: 68" (172.7 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 14" (35.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Available in more than 250 fabric options. Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart. Safety locks prevent furniture from rocking while reclining. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||148 lb (66.6 kg) 148 lb
||24" (61 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
||30.8 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.