Casual elegance in a retro profile.
A lyre-shaped arm and low tapered legs add an inviting, casual approachability to Whitney. Welt cording and optional nailhead trim traces over the clean lines of the graceful curves, and our quality construction ensures lasting durability and comfort.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
38"H x 85"W x 37"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 68"SW × 21"SD × 26"AH
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Reversible luxury seat cushions (plush and extra-firm luxury cushions are also available)
- Two square accent pillows with zipper closures and fiber fill (custom options are available)
- Urban Renewal wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Careful tailoring of patterned fabrics reflects matching of all elements except on the outside back panel and welts.
- Also available with nailhead trim.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.