Nostalgic Meets Chic Designed to complement our Alpine bed with a coordinating coastal cottage look, this dresser offers ample storage with seven spacious drawers accented by contrasting gunmetal pulls. A bright, weathered finish and distinctive planked top with burnished edges add to the vintage charm. Add dimension and convenience with an optional coordinating beveled mirror. The small-scale silhouette of this dresser makes it a perfect fit for any size space.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
38"H x 60"W x 18"D
- Coastal cottage style
- Crafted with oak veneers and poplar solids for beauty and durability
- Two-tone, distressed-look finish provides a bright and cozy aesthetic
- Square, tapered legs offer understated style
- Features gunmetal finished pull hardware for a striking contrast
- Planked top with burnished edges adds a vintage look
- Seven drawers on ball-bearing drawer glides provide ample storage that's easy to access
- Felt-lined top drawer protects contents and keeps them in place
- Small-scale piece perfect for compact spaces
- Coordinating 38"H 40"W 2"D mirror available for a complete look
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.