Add a beautiful solution to your storage, countertop and display desires with this eye catching tiered contemporary bakers rack and bookstand. The shelves on the four tiered contemporary bakers rack and bookshelf are sturdy enough for kitchen appliances, cookbooks, plants, or large items you need extra space for in your living room or home office. Prop against the wall in your bathroom for easy to access toiletries and rolled towels. You'll be sure to cherish this piece for its style and versatility. Matching counter height table and upholstered barstools available separately.
- Weathered gray elm wood laminate paired with sleek X design metal frames will update your kitchen, dining room, home office or game room
- Steel, graphite gray frames with thick baked on electrostatic powder coat prevents rust and scratches
- Rustic wood laminate shelves
- Sturdy hardwood and MDF construction prevents warping and easy to maintain
- Display family pictures, beautiful glass artwork, books and shabby chic storage baskets
- Floor protectors
- Anti-tip kit included - Attach to wall to insure safety for your family and pets
CARE: Wipe metal surfaces with damp, soft cloth. Harsh detergents, chemicals abrasives and solvents will damage the finish.
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting and slight measurement variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed. Decorative items in photo not included
Assembly Instructions PDF
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.